Wednesday 7 December 2011

When my friend Joseph Young fell in love with Transformers and Megan Fox

I still remember everyone was very excited about the release of action packed film Transformers.

People were searching for the film everywhere but they couldn’t found a right place to associate with the film. Well, I was also one of the biggest fans and full of excited for the film when its first edition came into existence. I searched everything new about the film but couldn’t found good responses about the movie.

By searching a lot on the internet, I succeeded with a bang. I got the perfect watch movies online website “Digitalfreedom”, where I got the delicious juice of Transformers.

When I first watched the trailer of the film, I got new knowledge of the film. It’s a story, when a mystifying event from Earth's past hits up the planet in present day it threatens to bring war that the Transformers alone cannot promise to win. I was very happy to see that the film looks very promising.

My all queries were completely removed about the film when I saw that trailer. My experience with the film was just tremendous. My favorites in the film were “Autobots” who defeats the bad ones “Decepticons”.
I had booked the tickets for the movie.

We were totally amazingly excited because it was the movie that brought the sexiest women alive in my opinion “Megan Fox”. She was too sexy and her sex appeal was just tremendous. Even my friend “Joseph” was fell in love with her; it was love at first sight! Hahaha!!! At that time Joseph always speaks for the girl Megan Fox, he was totally gone mad. I remember, “He used to say that he will marry only to Megan Fox and for doing it; he has to achieve the success like her”. He never proposed her but now he is a renowned businessman in New York City. Thanks to Megan!!! She changed his life forever and today we all are very proud on Joseph Success.

Michael bay directed the movie and he also directed my favourite actor “Will Smith” movie “Bad Boys. When we were watching the movie everyone had the gala time in the cinema hall. People liked and loved the movie with heart. “Megan Fox” was too sexy in her role with Shia LaBeouf.

Well now I always watch the movies on Digitalfreedom. Here people can watch Transformers movie online in a Blue Ray Print with H.D quality plus in Dolby Surrounds Sound. It’s an excellent promising website on the Internet world for online movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment