Thursday 28 July 2011

Muscular “Tom Cruise”

A decade & plus 4 years has been passed away after the release of original Mission: Impossible.  Tom Cruise is 49 years of age now but he appears to be in his fantastic body ever. On the set of Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol in Vancouver, brilliant muscular arms has been showed off by the Katie Holmes love & husband.  Tom Cruise is known for his majority of his own stunts.

In a recent press interview “Cruise admitted it is through these stunts which he also showed off in recent movie Knight and Day that he manages to stay in such good shape”.

He said, “When you're doing a film like Knight and Day, you train through stunts. You learn what you have to do. He explained, “I want to entertain the audience and part of making these movies is doing my own stunts. I love having the camera right there in front of me, where you can see me holding a shot all the way through. I think it adds to the excitement for an audience. It's something that is challenging to do and fun for me”.

Hey Friends must watch Tom Cruise in fully action packed movie Mission: Impossible- Ghost Protocol.

No comments:

Post a Comment