Saturday 30 July 2011

Eminem feat. Pink- Won’t Back Down; Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol

Eminem feat. Pink- Won’t Back Down; is streaming all over the place. I am a big fan of Eminem and Pink; especially Eminem. He is the one guy who definitely sucks the damn breathe of every music lover for the sake of joy & enjoyment. The next spectacular action flick of Tom Cruise “Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol”, took the charge for song by adding the track for the trailer and in original soundtrack of the movie.

Every movie & music lovers are wowed. In my opinion, this is the most influential collaboration or combination between world’s two greatest artists.  When I watched the trailer of the movie, I was just blast from inside and I am very keen to watch the movie “Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol”. One more thing I would like to share with you all; we friends has get together yesterday night; we just went for the night out; you won’t believe, we were just drinking beers; played this awesome killer track and keep on playing the track continuously; we were not bored with the song at all as it was boosting us for the freedom. Truly dudes they were all just thrilling moments. What a night!!! I will never ever forget...

The song “Won’t Back Down” is from the Eminem’s multi Grammy winning album “Recovery”. Well, I know; you all are very familiar to the album as it has the song “Love the Way you Lie feat. Rihanna”.

The trailer of the movie begins with the blistering voice of talented “Pink”:
You can sound the alarm
you can call out your guards
you can fence in your yard
you can pull all the cards
but I won’t back down
oh no I wont back down
Oh no,
Then “Eminem”:
Cadillac Sevilles, Coupe Devilles
brain dead rims yeah stupid wheels
girl I’m too for real
lose your tooth and nails
try to fight it, try to deny it
stupid you will feel
what I do, I do at will
shooting from the hip, yeah boy shoot to kill
half a breath left on my death bed
screaming F that yeah super ill
baby what the deal
we can chill, split half a pill and a happy meal
f-ck a steak slut
I cut my toes off and step on the receipt before I foot the bill
listen garden tool don’t make me introduce you to my power tool
you know the f-cking drill
how you douche bags feel knowing you’re disposable?
summers eve Massengill
shady’s got the mass appeal baby crank the sh-t
cause it’s your God-damn jam
you say that you want your punchlines a little more compact
well shawty I’m that man
these other cats aint metaphorically where I’m at man
I gave Bruce Wayne a Valium and said
settle ya f-ckin ass down I’m ready for combat-man
get it calm batman?
nah, aint nobody whose as bomb and as nuts
lines are like mum’s cat scans
cause they f-cking go ba-na-nas (bananas)
hunny I applaude that ass
swear to God man these broads can’t dance
Ma show ‘em how it’s done
spazz like a God Damn Taz, yeah

It was just truly a mind-blowing song. The movie scenes were looking absolutely tremendous; he just blow up everything with his starkly voice. The movie “Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol” seems to be great as it has everything for action packed movie lovers. Hey Friends, please, must watch out the trailer of the movie; it will just take to you another world of great music and action.

No comments:

Post a Comment